Sea Kayaking is an activity for everyone. If you are
a beginner or experienced paddler, you will be comfortable
in our kayaks. Our trips are ideal for the beginner,
with options for those who wish to improve their skills.
If you have never been in a sea-kayak, don't worry…we
will teach you the basics and help in handling your paddles.
You will receive basic instructions in paddling techniques
and use of the equipment before you start out.
Our boats for sea kayaking are Prion and Nova double "sit
inside" kayaks equipped with paddles, life-jackets,
spray skirts and neoprene boots.
Price: £ 515
• 8 days
/ 4 days activities
• 6 DAYS SCHOOL ON ISLAND
BRAC – CERTIFICATE "UIAA" -
• ALL EQUIPMENT
• ALL TRANSFERS
• transfer from airport to island Brac and back
• transfer from Supetar ferry port and back
• activity insurance
• 7 nights accommodation ( private houses )
• food – 7 half boards ( in activities days lunch packet – all
• visitor tax
• Experience (difficulty) level :
• Several days of activity involving 4-6 hours' per day.
• You don't need to be extremely active but reasonable standard of fitness will
allow you to make the most of activities.
• All the activities in this program are designed with the beginner in mind.
• It is suitable for anyone who enjoys regular exercise and is fit enough to undertake
paddling, walking or biking of a few hours in duration with small ascent and
• However, you must be aware that most activities carry a degree of risk, and be
prepared for that.
• We'll often be far from civilization, so your general health must be god, and
able to withstand bad weather if necessary.
• This tour is lead by one experienced leader who's paddle, trek or ride with you,
sorting out any mechanical problems or first aid needs and handling all the trip
• If you have any doubts about your suitability, please contact us.
SEA KAYAKING is an activity for everyone.
If you are a beginner or experienced paddler, you will
be comfortable and
safe in our kayaks. Our trips are ideal for the beginner,
with options for those who wish to improve their skills. If you have never
in a sea-kayak, don't worry…we can teach you the basics and help you
how to handle with paddles. You will receive basic instruction in paddling
and use of the equipment before you start out. You will be surprised how quick
you get the hang of it!
• Our base for this activity week is a Sutivan;
small town of original Dalmatian architecture, located
by the sea of the northern-west coast of Island Brac.
• In this type of vacation, our price is based on twin share accommodation
in standard category. It means that if you are traveling alone in group, you
will be required
to share with another traveler of the same sex.
• If you don't wish to share, single rooms can usually be arranged at an
• Accommodation is in the private old stone houses in Sutivan and the rooms
are clean and comfortable. In old traditional Dalmatian houses in the centre
town it is possible that in some cases you would have to share a bathroom with
• Also, in offer there are many of others possibility of choices in different
like luxury rooms, apartments and houses.
• For special wishes, please contact us and we can direct you to the preferred
• Half-board for 7 days (breakfast and dinner)
• in activities days’ picnic lunch, which means a full board for this program.
• You have all of meals at the small authentic Dalmatian restaurant Porat, in the
center of Sutivan.
What to bring
• small rucksack (20 –35 lit.)
• plastic sport-bottle for water
• sun cream
• good pair of sunglasses
• swimming costume
• camera or photo equipment (we'll give to you
• summer sport shoes or sandals
• t-shirts and shorts
• a good compromise is a long-sleeved polyester
or synthetics shirt
• some warm clothing (you may need it)
• gloves (windsurf type)
• For sea kayaking we provide a Prion and
Nova double “sit inside“ kayak with paddle,
life-jacket, spray skirt and neoprene boots.
• With this kind of sea kayak you can go anywhere and
load a lot.
What's included in the price
• 7 nights accommodation in Sutivan as listed in
• 7 half-board ( picnic lunch in activities days ) as listed in itinerary
• full time services of a group leaders when on a group adventure
• all equipment, instruction and supervision from our fully experienced activity
• all transfers to and from all activities
• all tickets for museums and others entrance fees as listed in itinerary
• transfers from airport to island Brac and back
• transfer when you are coming, from Supetar ferry harbor to Sutivan and back when
you are leaving
• insurance for activities
The price of your adventure trip does not include
• flights, travel costs
• activities mentioned as optional are arranged and paid for locally
• any personal expenses
• tips and gratuities
• travel insurance
• any expenditure of a personal nature